Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Games!!!!!


The game that I enjoyed the most was called wizards_________. In this game I studied the following skills ___figurative language_________. In order to win this game I had to _____play__________. The thing I enjoyed most about this game was ___all of it_______. My partner was _____Dieshell___. (She lose every game she sucks!). To play this game go to this link____________.


The game that I enjoyed the 2nd most was called __i didn't any more games_______. In this game I studied the following skills __i didn't any more games__________. In order to win this game I had to _______i didn't any more games________. The thing I enjoyed most about this game was __________. My partner was Dieshell_________. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this link_i didn't any more games___________.

The game that I least enjoyed was called __i didn't any more games__i didn't any more games_____. In this game I studied the following skills _____i didn't any more games_______. In order to win this game I had to ___i didn't any more games____________. The thing I least enjoyed about this game was ______i didn't any more games____. My partner was __Dieshell_______. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this link_____i didn't any more games_______.

No comments: